Saturday, March 11, 2006

Somebody else already used the word "aurora borealis."

You know there's something seriously wrong with your core readership when you can up and fucking disappear for a couple months, yet still get regular search string hits for "orange snot."

I've got five in the last week. Plus two more for "coughing up phlegm."

God bless you, internet... you fucked-up little bastard.

----
P.S. I also got three hits for various combinations of "breakdance soul." Is someone trying to tell me something?
And also, I'm not dead. (good to know, eh?)

----
Previous Search String Inanity:
Eleven Psychotic Search Strings
Listen up you primitive screwheads: this is my GOOGLE!
Zen Blogging
Misspelling Bee
Boobies for the Frog Brothers
Phlegm Redux
The Mystery of Soul Bitches

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abused puppies are hot...

=^..^=

7:44 PM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home