Thursday, August 11, 2005

Spit fire, phlegm, and put an end to your problems

You'll recall a few weeks ago, I shared some of my oddest search strings. I know I've got nothing on the shit some of you guys see, but I have my share of freaks from the Inter-Tron. And admittedly, by typing out all that crap I'm essentially begging for more of the same... but damn, y'all.

Is there some sort of bug going around that I don't know about? I'm inundated in searches for phlegm and phlegm byproducts over here. Besides 1 solitary search for Eddie Steeples, every thing I see is Phlegm this, Chunks that, even one "coughing up thick green mucus chunks."
Jeez, somebody get the Internet some Vapo-Rub.

I'll admit there's an off chance that someone's having a go at me, and phlegm chunks or Stuckey's is the best they can do, unlike the bizarre nude picture requests that Rachel gets. Of course, she's got a much larger contingent of drunken Lithuanians than I do.

At least one of you guys could slow down long enough to leave a comment and solve this mystery for me. You don't even have to have a bunch of meddling friends in a green van or anything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8:41 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home