Monday, September 26, 2005

No, you can't go back to Constantinople

Bless you, sweet fourth-grader who stumbled across my little blog. Without you, I never would have known that I am presently judged by MSN to be the absolute best site on the internet for "pitchers of dodge turks."

You've warmed my dark, icy heart this evening. Courtesy dictates that I should give you a gift of equal worth in return, but will likely never again see your shadow upon my electronic door. If however, you should grace us with your presence in the future, I reccomend unto you dictionary.com. They're most helpful with spelling, and what-have-you.

----
Previous search string inanity:
Boobies for the Frog Brothers
Phlegm Redux
The Mystery of Soul Bitches


----
Update: Not actually an update, per se, but merely pointing out that some people have far more disturbing searches than me. Damn you, fourth-graders. Get your older brothers out here and start dreaming up the sickest shit imaginable!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Not one to rest on my laurels, I seem to be #4 on google for these very same photographic marvels.

Huzzah!

5:34 AM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home