Monday, August 22, 2005

You know on Monday, I'm gonna talk

Finally! I seem to be getting a reprieve from the phlegm-fetishists for the time being. In the lull of snot-based requests, I'm once again hearing from my core constituency -- namely, the fucked up souls from the dark recesses of the internet.

Huzzah!

Perhaps my non-nasal readers are only becoming apparent because searches are markedly down this month. (which is weird, because on average I'm posting much more often) It matters not; the last two searches I've gotten more than make up for the trend.

20-Aug-2005 12:42 the Coreys scotland
21-Aug-2005 20:37 women nude scotland

Surprise! I get an assload of strings with Scotland in them... can't imagine why nobody sticks around to post comments about dumbass athletes. Regardless, the above searches are the epitome of the internet that I love so dearly: bizarro celebrity wackjobs... and uh, regular type whack-jobs.

Bless you, sweet sweet intertron.

----
Previous search string inanity:
Phlegm Redux
The Mystery of Soul Bitches

1 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Not sure why blogger broke out the wiggety-wack on the font today. I'll puzzle that one out later.

Anyway, it should be noted that by now y'all ought to know better than to blindly click on links I provide.
Some offsite links I post can lead you down a depraved road... especially when they're labeled "Dark recesses of the internet." Honestly, it's my belief that if you click a thusly labeled link you should already have a good idea you won't be winding up at a Punky brewster fansite.

But this is just a little love note to the sensitive so I don't have to hear any whining. You were warned, grandma.

12:25 PM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home