Friday, June 23, 2006

Big Blogger 2 - Task #8 is laaate

A-hem. For the purposes of this post, we'll assume that the International Date Line is just a big sham foisted on the world by the vast right-wing and/or Zionist conspiracies... because that's a much more plausible explanation than the fact that I've been as busy as hell this week, and forgot that friday comes to Big Blogger a good 18 hours earlier than it does to Hammistan.

This week, we are supposed to stalk another cyberhousemate through their blog, and crack wise with all the goings-on that have been ongoing within. As I said, I've been busy as hell this week because it's the last week of summer school for this sesion of Hammistan U, (Go Hammhocks!) so I've been busy studying for a test, a final exam, and doing 3 homework assignments. Consequently, the only thing I've had the time to stalk is an accounting textbook... and it hasn't done much more than ride around in my backpack while it pisses me off.

Feh, what a lameassed entry this is. I didn't even get to look into anyone's window.

----The Rest of The Usual Suspects:
Cazzie!!!
Mark
LanternLight

The Rachy
Hillbilly Mom
TimT
Redneck Diva
Scottage
and the interloper outerloper, Doctor Evil

----Previous Big Blogger 2 posts:
Theyyyyyyyy're Mediocre!
Infectious Grooves
The Shame of the Monkeybars
Roses Have Thorns: The Kleenex Box Ode
Abe Dawg's playing poker
Postcards From the Hedge
Your Friendly Neighborhood Asshole
You can't HANDLE the TRUTH!
Get 'em while they're hot!


3 Comments:

Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

My Dear Mr. Hamm:

Is this all you've written in your Blue Book this week? I had SO HOPED FOR an essay of epic proportions.

I think all of us cyberhouse gals even left the shades up for you.

I suppose I shall have to make do with reading your Fingerhut critique at the home of DeadpanAnn.

6:51 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Rebecca said...

This Is Big Blogger.
Ok, well I have been slack in commenting, so I will let you off this week.
This Has Been Big Blogger.

11:40 PM, June 25, 2006  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Be glad it was only the girls up for eviction this week because I was the last of the girls to turn in my task and I GOT THE BOOT. By not doing one at all you might've been on the outside looking in at me, stalking the whole house now with me. It sure it lonely out here. Shirk off the next task and keep me company, k?

6:40 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home