Sunday, May 07, 2006

Big Blogga numba 2, Task to tha T-W-O

Yo, yo, bitches, check it. My homies and me, we stone cold fightaz.
You can't spite us or bite us, cuz we all got Encephalitz!
You try to mess wit our remote and make us watch "Titus,"
we'll kick you to the curb with tha rest o da detritis.



You knows how we rolls, got Scotland in our Souls.
We've got the smartest of alecs and crackin' wise is our goal.
We eats our Boo Berry, and we worship Banjo.
Check-Check it, yo. Bring it down on the down-low.

Rollin up to the mike in her shiny limozeen,
She ain't no princess, she's the muthaeffin queen!
Tha D-to-tha-Eye is all up ins this bitch,
She Bowls with the Soup, but she don't know who I is.

Next, creeping up real slow is my brotha Dan Kim,
He makes mad comix like a crowbar to your shin.
He's the #1 playa, the ladies always on his junk.
But he likes 'em underage, so he keeps them in his trunk.

We Audi 5000. Peace!

----
The rest of The Usual Suspects:
Cazzie!!!
Mark
LanternLight
The Rachy
Hillbilly Mom
TimT
Redneck Diva
Scottage

----
Previous Big Blogger 2 posts:
Theyyyyyyyy're Mediocre!


4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Big Blogger has noted your thing.
Nice to see it has a good ring.
Yo!

10:36 AM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

You say detritis, I say detritus...Props for throwing that one in.

Perhaps you should cut back on the Boo Berry, StewMan. I want my competition to mellow out so I don't have to work so hard. I'm sure Scorn Flakes are much healthier for you.

3:23 PM, May 07, 2006  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Thanks HM!
I was inspired with "detritus" in the best of thinking spots: the shower. Although it's hard to take notes while showering, I somehow manage to get a good deal of blogging done there.
Incidentally, I think I might have misspelled "fightaz," "comix," and possibly "muthaeffin" as well. Though the shrivelled little grammar nazi inside me is tempted to correct them, I've decided the post will stand as written to remind me of my fallibility.

Regardless of my cereal intake, longtime readers should realize that this is mellow for me. Nevertheless, my homeskizzles and I look forward to your entry.

2:47 AM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Berry rawks.

But it makes your poop blue. That is a bit disconcerting.

9:42 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home