Monday, January 01, 2007

And there's a hand my trusty fiere

Well, another year looms large as 2006 wheezes its last gasps. While some would say good riddance to this asstard of years, I think it's getting a bit of a bad rap. So here's just a few of the high notes, in case you've forgotten them:



While I'm on the subject of hotties, I scoured the intertron to find a picture of Dick Clark that was on par with the photo I used for my X-Mas post last week. Unfortunately my quest was doomed to failure. It seems Mr. Clark doesn't pose for those sorts of pictures... all the ones I found were full-frontal, and I just don't think anyone needs to see "America's oldest teenager." (if you know what I mean)

So you'll just have to make do with these last-minute replacements instead: (shamelessly stolen from the Jawa Report, btw)



Happy New Year, from me and mah bitches.





3 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

For those confused by the picture's title, it refers to a smart-ass comment I made over at Rachy's. If you didn't already know that, then you need to get out less, and spend more time on the inter-tron.

As always, feel free to direct your hate mail at stewed_hamm_sucks at YAH00 dot com.

8:49 AM, January 01, 2007  
Blogger LanternLight said...

www.sloggi.com.au if you're interested in that sort of thing Mr. Hamm.

:-)

3:25 AM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They all look like they have penises in that position, or a dookie in their underwear.

1:31 AM, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home