Monday, June 26, 2006

Our mum, she's so house-proud

The dreaded day has dawned. Today the Person's Republic of Hammistan packs it up and goes on its summer tour, 2006 - with one permanant stop in West Hammistan. Yes indeed friends, it's moving day for your old pal Stew.

I'm not sure how long it will take me to have the new place in order, or for the phone/DSL to be switched over, but knowing the phone company there's a good possibility I'll be on a forced
reduction in blogging for a week or so. I can still blog at work however, so my fellow cyberhousemates shouldn't get too confident that they'll coast through this week.

----
Previous posts about moving house:
Ha! There are none, suckers! I'm such a lameassed blogger.


1 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Heya Stew Man....I am never over confident on myself..so long as I am not being pressured...but..oh these deadlines for tasks realy strain the brain :( Good luck with the move..it is never fun to move house :(

6:26 AM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home