Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You know I'll keep on a beggin till you come back to me

Just a quick one today, in case Sevi should just happen to stop by... as if that would have even an infinetsimal possbility of happening. But then, I love when fucked-up little synchronicities happen, so I'll do my part to encourage their occurance.

Anyway, I've just got two things to say about the Baseball Hall of Fame voting that took place yesterday.

  1. Six assholes voted for Jose Canseco. Even though that's only 1.1% of the balloting, that's way too many votes for that syringe-slingin' whore.
  2. Goose Gossage got screwed. Get his ass in the hall already, you nimrods.


And that's all I have to say about that... until like 2011, when Sevi finally stumbles across this post on a slow day at work. (Hi Sevi! I hope neither of us are dead by now)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

The baseball hall of fame can kiss my arse. It's hyprocritical to me that a baseball star (PETE ROSE) can't get inducted because he bet on his own sport, but a basketball star (MICHAEL JORDAN) can brag about losing more than $2m in a year to a betting habit and suffer no consequence. If Rose had bet against his own team, I could see it, but he didn't. And why are they keeping McGwire out? I'm not saying he DIDN'T use 'roids, but he didn't fail any tests! If he submits to their system of governing such things and comes out with a "pass" on his sheet, I say they should STFU and give him his props. It's a little ridiculous to penalize the man for refusing to incriminate his teammates, right? RIGHT. He didn't sell anybody down the river, unlike Canseco, so which of those two deserves the votes?

12:42 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

* I'm not saying there aren't more deserving players than McGwire, mind you. I'm just saying that the logic behind keeping him out is effed.

12:44 PM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home