Friday, July 21, 2006

Time is running out another day is on its way

The race is heating up over at Big Blogger 2. Of course, y'all already knew that because you've followed the competition OH SO CLOSELY! Regardless, at the time of posting there's a tie between Cazzie!!! and Hillbilly Mom in the final eviction.
As much as I'd like to encourage you to vote for my humble self, I've yet to figure out how to get Big Blogger to accept write-in candidates... Maybe I'm using the wrong tube or someone went and gummed up my internet with expired sour cream. In fact, I think that's exactly what's happened here. Therefore, I'm forced to cancel my sour cream account.

Attention Inter-Tubes:
  • Please cancel the sour cream.
  • I don't want the sour cream any more, I don't use the sour cream anymore, just please cancel the sour cream.
  • I don't know how to make this any clearer, so I'll just say it again: Cancel the sour cream.
  • Cancel. The. Sour. Cream.


----

In other geek-news, McDonald's unveiled a sweet new billboard in Chicago last week. If you happen to be going to Chi-town for a ballgame, mob hit, or other honeymoon-type activities, it's worth it to put the billboard on your itenerary - just get there before noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home