Wednesday, July 19, 2006

She slammed the door and she gave me the finger

So, I've been a touch sullen and whatnot since I was booted from the Big Bloggah 2 Cyberhouse with the usual class and ceremony. Honestly, I'm not really sure what to blog about now that a big chunk of my posting impetus has been forcibly removed from my blogging life.

The latest confrontation in Civilization v. islamic Fucktards? Meh.
Not that I don't care, don't get me wrong. I care deeply, and it both scares and exhillirates me that Israel has stopped bending over and taking it just to keep the European anti-Semites in the UN pacified. Maybe someone finally found those passages in holly quran about killing all the jews and said "What's up with all this shit? These fuckers don't want peace after all."
It's just that if I start blogging about that, then I'm not sure if I'll be able to stop - if I can even stop at all. Other people, on the scene even, are doing a much better job of it that I can.

I find that a little humor helps me cope. Star Wars geek-outs and Moonbat bitchslaps are the order of the day today. Enjoy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home