Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I've been to school and baby, I've been the teacher

A quick thought for the day:

It's been said that "Idle hands are the Devil's workshop." You longtime readers know that I walk the straight and narrow path. Well, today I'm going to let you in on the secret to my success. In order to keep right with the Lord, I masturbate as much as humanly possible.

I suggest that if you've got spare time, you could benefit from giving yourself a hand. If enough people get on board with this, we'd have one heck of a movement... well at least for the five minutes at a time that people are focused on our goals.
The best name I can think of off the top of my head is "Jerkin' for Jesus," but if you've got a better one, let's hear it.

----
Previous ponderations:
Bolton's in da Hizzy


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was absolutely stunned the other day when one of my male friends told me that he doesn't masturbate. The last time he did was six months ago and he's not the type to lie. Even though he has a girlfriend I pointed out something a friend of mine told me a few years ago,

"Rach, wanking is like needing to go to the toilet, sometimes it isn't even really sexual. If you don't get it out of the system it hurts, it really hurts"

I think that made perfect sense. If I were a bloke I would clean the pipes at least twice a week, just because I could.

11:10 PM, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home