Sunday, October 16, 2005

But did you ever, ever notice, the kind of thoughts I got?

I've had a thought pestering me today. Actually, I get these sorts of thoughts regularly, but I only recently started to take my own advice and write stuff like this down. Now, I can share it with the world...

You know those cars with the bigass stereos... not just your average bigass stereos, mind you, but the kind with enough bass to set off the San Andreas fault. Anyway, why is it whenever you see (or hear) one driving by, they're always playing some sort of rap, metal, or rap/metal, and never blasting John Tesh or Kenny G?

Or Michael Bolton? Man, that would so kick ass... we could just hop in my sweet sweet ride, and cruise downtown pumping out some "Time, Love, and Tenderness."


Rawk On, you guys!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my old cars had a kick ass stereo system with subwoofer speakers and I would cruise along listening to Orff, Tchaikovsky and other *doof doof* classical music... the looks of others who noticed me were absolutely hilarious, you'd have been proud!

12:04 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

There's a little retro-editing in today's post... but it turns out that blogger's editor ate the stereo-of-death link, and then I found a tasty "Metal!" pitcure that just tied the post together... and well, you know how that sort of thing goes.

At least I didn't wake up with strange blogspam in my bed.

6:24 AM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home