Sunday, August 07, 2005

Wanna see my picture on the cover. Wanna buy five copies for my mother

I take a day or two off from the InterTron to do "life" stuff, and (as it frequently does) all hell breaks loose. But this time, it's in a good way.

Anyway, you may be asking yourselves how much the Inter-Webs love me. Now, I can't exactly say "fershure," as there aren't sufficient adjectives to describe it. "Fuck-ton" comes pretty close, though. (Of course all you smart asses with your Degrees from ICS will raise me "Metric Fuck-ton.")

They love me so much, that they scored me a mention on Michelle Malkin.

So you know... if you happen to find chunks of my exploded brain in your yard, I'd appreciate it if you FedEx them back to me. I'll pay COD on them if you're short on cash this week... I'm cool like that.

----
Update: (Almost immediately, strangely enough) I've been getting enough blogspam that I chalked up my recent increase in hits solely to that non-non-heinous phenomenon. Somehow I missed being put on Rachel's blogroll... Yes, yes, I'm as attentive to detail as a bag of hammers.

Oh, and I feel kindof bad for saying "Fuck-ton" in a post about showing up on Michelle Malkin's site. Especially after some of the evil things that have been said about her by commenter trolls in the past.
Not so bad that I'll delete it or anything, mind you. Actually, I even went back and inserted a couple hyphens that I inadvertently left out. Retroactive censorship leaves a foul taste in my craw, and I have a policy of sticking to correcting typoes and minor whatnots.

Anyway, sorry Michelle.

(And please don't take the thing I said about having your babies the wrong way, either. It's not like that at all, really.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever heard Poison's cover of Rolling Stone? It rocks.

1:25 PM, August 07, 2005  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Actually, that was the version I was thinking of, Hamel. No offense to the Medicine Show or anything, of course.

What I meant was that I missed the fact that I was added to your blogroll, Rachy. (hence the comment regarding my attentiveness) Regardless, I'm honored to be in such respectable company.
BTW, since I'm now "Mr. Hammer," does this obligate me to wear baggy pants and star in a cartoon about talking shoes?

Proper!

3:23 AM, August 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then I am the slow one here! And chuck on those baggy pants Mo'fo, fo' shizzle... and I didn't know about that cartoon?

3:52 AM, August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home