Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Every day you'll see the dust as I drive my baby in my Magic Bus

Saw this in the USA Toady this morning:


"Actress" and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq. "I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting," she said. Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on "vegetable oil." She will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans and her daughter.

She'll be joined by families of veterans from other wars too... count on it.
Incidentally, I'll bet the lack of details would be to head off large protest crowds of those vets and families. Wonder if all the stops will be unannounced?

Prompted by a question from the audience, Fonda said war veterans that she has met on a nationwide book tour have encouraged her to break her silence on the Iraq war. "I've decided I'm coming out," she said. Hundreds of people in the audience cheered loudly when Fonda announced her intentions to join the anti-Iraq war movement.

Wait, Fonda's gay now? I bet that'll go over fabulously with the Islamic radicals we're fighting against. Good luck on the "Sunni Triangle" leg of your sympathy tour, bitch.
As if we were all just itching to know how Hanoi Jane felt, anyway... I know that was number one on my list!

"I have not taken a stand on any war since Vietnam," she said. "I carry a lot of baggage from that." Fonda incited controversy in July 1972 when she was photographed sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun while on a tour of the country to drum up support to end the war.

You carry baggage from Vietnam? You don't say...

Incidentally, I think you'll look positively smashing in a burqua holding a scimitar against an infidel's throat. I'll be TIVO-ing Al Jazeera from now on, just so I don't miss it. You should definitely request that they make your semtex vest out of natural fibers, though. You don't want slippery pits when you meet Allah.

----
Update: Some of our boys in Iraq are anxiously awaiting the arrival of what I'm hereby dubbing Jihad Jane's Burqa Bus. Peenie Wallie has the picture. (Hat tip to Michelle Malkin)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid bitch

8:17 AM, July 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll like this article I found yesterday, Stew. Jane's burned more bridges than Horatio.

=^..^=

2:37 AM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home