Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm trying not to try too hard

Thirty. Minutes. Remaining.

I'm not going to do
A haiku for Kevin Brauch
or allllllll the judges.

(or did I just do that anyway?)

Alton Brown
Hare from the hat of
The Nerd Circus Ringmaster
Yet his hair recedes.



Michael Symon
The bane of all swine
Chops, Hocks, Ribs, Cheeks, Feet, BACON
New kid on the block

Michael Symon (Alternate Version)
Pork Pork Pork Pork Pork
Bacon Pork Pork Bacon Pork
Bacon Bacon Pork



The Chairman!
Icy glare, piercing souls
Moving at the speed of sound
Thank you for your meal



So there you have it, Blog-merica. My Iron Chef America tribute. And while it may not score the full 15 points for plating, it did give you something to do for five minutes or so... so win-win, right?



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous how to ollie said...

I'm always looking out for great blogs. Seems like you have a good one here. Diamond in the rough.

10:39 AM, February 03, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home