Thursday, March 22, 2007

There's one for you, nineteen for me

Right. So here we are again... I've gone off and disappeared for a week or so, and now I come crawling back hoping you'll glance into this dusty little corner of your bloglife and take notice.

Or whatever.

Anyway let's pretend that I haven't blogged in a while because I've been spending all my time watching Andy Barker, PI. I'm not going to pretend that it's Earl-caliber or anything, but you could do a lot worse with your time.
For instance, you could be watching this:



I think I've proven my point.

Incidentally, if you're like me and have internet access, then you can watch a bunch of episodes online here. Instead of sitting through a bunch of lameassed ads for used cars and Head-On, you only have to watch the occasional (extremely loud) Turbo Tax spot.
A fun thing to do, if you like is to watch tonight's episode like 47 times and then go over to a friend's house and say all the dialogue along with the show. Then, they'll think you're psychic and you can con them out of their money and/or Civil War chess set.

Make sure you watch the right episode, though, or they won't fall for it when you're putting their chess set inside your coat. It's pretty embarrassing... trust me on this.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home