Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ga-shibbidy-waffles-and-love

As the Pet Shop Boys once said, Love comes quickly. So quickly, in fact, that if you lie down after lunch to take a quick nap, all of a sudden it's the middle of the night and your Valentine's Day post doesn't go up on your blog until the 15th. (OK, so I paraphrased a little there.)

Regardless, I apologize to you, dear Internets, for missing our special day together. I had wanted so much to be with you and share that time with you... I even had a poem for you. I hope you'll appreciate the semtiment, even if it is a little late.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All my base
Are belong to you.


Happy Valumtimes Day, Internets. I hope that Cupid launched a Zig at you, for great justice... and great love.


2 Comments:

Blogger Emmie said...

Well valentines day has just passed us but still people are in the valentines day mood...and since this is th season of love i'd also like you to drop by my Love Blog and check out all that i've posted there to wish all your loved ones around!!!

4:39 AM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Deadman said...

"Love comes quickly"

Some of youse come quicker than the rest of us, I hear.

LMAO!

4:45 PM, February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home