Thursday, February 01, 2007

How long would I stay to see it all?

Today is the most important day in my life. Without question, the events that have unfolded recently will have a lasting impact upon world events for generations to come. Stars will be born and die, spinning their existance away in the cold vacuum of space, and their time in the universe will have meant nothing when compared to the events of this day.
What can I possibly be talking about, that has such a profound effect upon humanity?

The DVD release of Gymkata, of course!

My God, if you haven't run out to your nearest electronics retailer and purchased this magnificient relic of the cinema, then your soul will surely be forefit upon Judgement Day... you poor, poor bastard. As for me, I'm off to spend two hours in the company of Kurt Thomas, and a village full of lunatics with pommel horse statues. If you need to reach me then too fucking bad, I'll be in Karabal, on the Caspian Sea.

Yak-MALLA, everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home