Saturday, August 05, 2006

Psychological warfare pulverizing my mind!

As you know, I'm the inter-truck's #1 stop for all the webcomics news that's fit to blog... okay, not #1, but Top-Five for sure... Top Ten maybe?

Would you believe #142?

Anyway, of the seven or so regular readers I have, sometime in their lives, they might have looked at a cartoon. So, based off of Hammistan's latest population figures, the eight of us would constitute a good-sized riot. Yes, I said a riot. What are we rioting over today, you ask?



Why, this of course. (with thanks to OpinionBug)

Because that's what modern, civilized, societies do when someone makes a political statement, light-hearted jibe, or walks around without a blanket over her head. They all get hella pissed off, then start burning flags and breaking shit.
What's that you say? There's not already massive numbers of Presbyterians flooding the streets? The Lutherans haven't started throwing Molotovs at random embassies? The Amish aren't taking down Dilbert's website with DDOS attacks? I'm shocked... Shocked! You all obviously need a refresher course in the proper way for a civilized person of faith to behave themselves when shown the tiniest slight. Repeat after me, everyone:

"Dirka." "Dirka."



2 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

love it

2:40 PM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

I still say you're under rated. :)

And I got me one of them there Israel banners.

2:47 PM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home