Saturday, July 29, 2006

We HEIL! HEIL! Right in Der Fuehrer's face

Been a while since I posted something, I know. Sorry about that... I know there are some of your out there who have started to grow concerned over my absence, wanting to know if you can come out of your shelters and resume your lives... Well tough luck, you rubes! The lameasses posts are flying thick as pea soup today!

OK, actually they're not. It's just this one, which is pretty light at that. But what I lack in quantity, I hope to make up for with quality.


You see, ever since I was politely asked to depart from the Big Blogger 2 Cyberhouse, I've tried my best to keep tabs on my former cyberhousemates. It's not an easy job, believe me. You just try adding 6 new blogs to your daily reading regimen, and see how well you like it.
Anyway, I've noticed that our friend Mark has gotten caught up in the phenomenon known as Catblogging. Essentially, it's the occasional posting of cat-related sites, pictures, or links - typically someone's Mr. Snugglekins dressed up as a yard gnome, or something equally lameassed. But there is the occasional diamond in the rough there.

However, I think I have found the catblogging site to end all catblogging sites. Tremble, yon mortals at the otherworldly genius that is: Cats That Look Like Hitler!







Katzen uber Alles!!





1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

We had a calico cat with a Hitler-stache - we called her Cali. We gave her to my cousin who promptly renamed her Hitler. We gave her away because she kept having litter after litter of kittens, but once she was renamed Hitler she birthed no more. If only we'd thought of that.

10:47 PM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home