Thursday, August 10, 2006

As if you've seen it all before you join the celebrated strife

I've had a post cooking for a while now, that keeps getting put off due to graphics issues. S'what I get for trying to do a photo-post, I suppose. I've still got pics I promised to post from 18 months ago that have gone unfulfilled... so that's nothing new on my end.

Regardless, it seems asinine to be working on one of my typical lameassed posts when all the news is talking about today is the HUGE terror ring busted in England. So many other sites have already done the run-down for you, so I'm not going to bother duplicating their coverage.
Ace o' Spades liveblogged it.
Michelle Malkin ties in the dumbassed BBC "comedy" show from last week.
Allah has the evening update from UK papers. Scroll down a couple quotes and tell me again how brave and patriotic the NYT is for blowing the lids off all those secret terrorist-tracking programs.


The only thing I have to add is this: Remember after the Madrid train bombings (and a smaller echo of this after the London Tube bombing as well) we were treated to all the talking heads and "experts" telling us "Oh, they'd never try using planes again. It's way too obvious now."
Yeah, well that's what listening to "experts" will get you. The jihadis will use any tactic that works for them, and the most successful so far is coordinated attacks using multiple US airlines. The dirkasĀ² aren't one-trick ponies here... otherwise you'd hear the "experts" telling us "Oh they'd never try car bombs or suicide belts again. It's waay to obvious now."

Fuck "experts." They're are the same asshats who abjectly refuse to name islam itself as the problem. Instead, they keep trying to pass off the "tiny minority of extremists who have hijacked a noble religion" sham. After the Jewish Federation shooting in Seattle earlier this month and now this, I'm just about out of paitence for the opinions of so-called "experts."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link... I came here expecting you to have linked the story about the guy defending his home with a sword, with a reference to highlander, in my top headlines in the left sidebar.

11:32 AM, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case that makes me sound crazy, I guessed from your 'highlandork' name that you were a highlander movie fan.

11:35 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Good Lord, I didn't even see that link! The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me...

Thanks for dropping in anyway, Ace. You're doing a hell of a job.

1:08 PM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

And, of course, the link in question. You all owe it to yourselves to check this out. All seven of you.

1:10 PM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home