Monday, May 22, 2006

Just like the bubbles in a champagne glass

Today, I'm sad on the inside for our favorite capitalist, Haley. Seriously, I don't know if I've ever felt the pain of a stick figure so keenly. Well, at least not in recent memory.

Generally that's not a blogworthy occurence, but I'm putting off doing anything for Big Blogger 2, since this week we're expected to go all "Queer Eye" or some shit. No thanks, I'll pass on that.

So instead, let's all pretend that I'm simply making an offhand comment about Ms. Starshine while I announce that I neglected to point out a reference to my personal hero and deity, Banjo the Clown, in the previous OOTS strip. I love me the Banjo, yes I do. I get a satisfying chuckle from the concept alone, much less his visual representation, so it helps to dull the heartache... the heartache that I'm not really writing about. Nope, not writing about it at all.


2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Big Blogger doesn't want you to go all queer eye. Heck, if you did, you would be straight out of the Cyberhouse. You could make over the study to be the Hellfire club if you liked for all Big Blogger cares.

6:40 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

You snooze...you lose, Stews!

10:18 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home