Sunday, May 21, 2006

I got hot but never got burned

Hot damn, I finally made it to the top of the heap on a Google search! Upon checking my recent search strings, I made the astonishing discovery that I was the number one result for this search. Does that fucking rock or what!

Actually, the truly astonishing thing is that there are damn near ten thousand results for lil ole me... still, beggars can't be choosers. (especially when the bulk of the links are for hot soccer players and soft-spoken gymnasts) Additionally, if you scroll down that page you'll notice that Rachy is result number three. She's always getting better searches than me, and it takes a search about me to eke out a victory. Damn you Rachy, you're too frickin good at this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for some reason that escapes me, all the Ob Deck sites get good search engine placings.

9:31 AM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home