Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A Smile on A Dog

Without going through all the talk on the cereal boxes, I've come to a major milestone in my life. Yes my friends, I speak of the life-altering moment in one's life when they truly find religion. I know there are many readers out there who will be immediately turned off by this announcement, but my loyal commenters (both of them) will back me all the way.
Don't fear that I won't be able to post as often because it's so hard to type while handling snakes, or that all the poison flavor-aide will go to my head. No, no, friends. I haven't joined some wackjob cult.
I've found a relevant, happenin' religion, as perfect for today's families-on-the-go as it is for all the kids too "cool" for God. No matter who you are, old or young, rich or poor, black, white or green, living or undead,

Banjo loves you.

...

Yeah, that would have been a much better reveal if I stole some art off the site and slapped it up here... but Rich is a stand-up guy, and doesn't get nearly as much work as he should. Anyway, for those of you who haven't clicked the link yet, we'll wait...

And a little more for everyone on dialup...

Ok then, glad you're back. Wasn't that funny? It's ok, feel free to chuckle amongst yourselves. Yes, there you go, I can hear a few of you in the back there. Behold, I am a wit to be reckoned with!
At the least, it does help to explain the blog's URL. I'm not shy at all about reveling in my dork-dom from time to time. Yeah, I played me some D&D in my teens (and twenties... and last week) I can throw down Star Wars and Monty Python references with the best of them.

I'm also not... hey! Where are you going? No, wait, come back! I can be cool too. Watch:

[Jeremy Piven] Eat it... NERD! [/Jeremy Piven]

Ah, fuck. I suppose that would have been more convincing if I hadn't used fake HTML, eh?
*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home