Friday, September 16, 2005

Give me your answer, fill in a form

Well there you have it, folks. Scotland of the Soul: vol. 1.

For my blog-o-versary (thanks Rachy) I picked up the Hitchhiker's Guide DVD. It's just as good as it always was, of course. Personally, I could spend hours singing along with the "Thanks For All The Fish" intro... and I just might do that right now.

Or I could just get started on volume 2. Decisions, decisions.

----
Previous Milestones to the Grave:
It's Very Pwominent in Wome
You Think It's What You're Looking For... But It's Not
Sunday Phone Levon, Tray's Bein' On Some
Requisite Introductory Post

----
Update: ( 9/17 ) Sometime yesterday, I also recorded my 1000th unique hit. It's not quite as noteworthy when you consider that easily 25% of that is me updating and editing posts... but still, if people believe the year 2000 was "the millenium" then maybe I can sucker them into thinking 1000 hits is something impressive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Croucher said...

you're growing up so fast, no longer the little man with the bowl cut and nervous stammer, but you've got spikes and a broken voice now... a right good gentleman :-)

11:57 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger di said...

Congrats on your blog-o-versary! I've enjoyed your rantings immensely. And speaking of me, TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!!! Please??? Preeeeetty please?

11:37 PM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

You know Di, you're cute when you're mystified.

2:24 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home