Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Falling head over heels at the speed of light

Listen up, you primitive screwheads!

As much as I hate to do it, I'm instituting word verification for comments forthwith. Lord knows I get precious little feedback as it is *sigh* but I was making a few post updates tonight and found my top page besieged with a flurry of blogspam. It's ridiculous for my half-assed little blog to get that much worthless traffic, so the time for drastic measures has come at last.

To anyone that might be put off of commenting because of an otherwise pointless copying exercise, [bite lip] I feel your pain. [/bite lip] I hate that it has to happen too. Perhaps you can comfort yourself with this thought: your actual human voice will be heard much clearer when it's not drowning in thinly-disguised ads for mortgages and penis pills. That way, I'll know without a doubt that you hate my blog, instead of what I currently believe: half the planet loves my writing, but is concerned that I'm a pencil-dicked bum who lives in an alley.

Hmmm... it's entirely possible that I'll come to regret this decision. Still, I'm sticking with it despite any consequences.
Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger di said...

I'll probably turn mine on soon. I don't think anyone minds! If they do then uh.... they can cram it. Yeah! That's it.

4:50 PM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home