Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Until our darkest hour, when the light will save us all!

It is the year 2005. The treacherous Decepticons have conquered the Autobots' home planet of Cybertron. But, from secret staging grounds on two of Cybertron's moons, the valiant Autobots prepare to retake their homeland.

Happy New Year, evverbody! For those of you keeping score at home, that's a 1-2-3-4 day long aftereffect from my partying, but I gaurantee you it was well worth it. What party was I at, you ask? Truth be told, I just stayed home, but Regis was creeping me way the hell out, so I hit the bottle hard.
Damn, but that steak-lovin motherfucker would NOT stop talking! The confetti is long since swept up, but I've been hearing him for days now. Mind you, it could just be the alcohol talking... but I wouldn't put it past Regis to rent the apartment next to mine and start piping his hyperactive voice through the ductwork. He's been known to do that, you know. He's also been known to gnaw on people's legs as well.
OK, maybe not, but what a great mental image that was, right? Admit it, you could picture it perfectly in your mind's eye.

Sleep is for now, good people. Try not to get your planet eaten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home