Tuesday, December 07, 2004

You dropped a bomb on me, baby

I should start out by wishing everyone the happiest of holidays. I hope you find time to make today special, and spend time with the ones you love. In the Stewniverse, we get the family together and play games appropriate for the season.

Ha, I made with the funny once again! Enjoy Pearl Harbor Day, you sneaky sons of bitches!

Or Merry RamaHanaKwanzMas, if you're so inclined... Unless you live in California, where they've finally gotten their heads out of Berkley's collective ass, and realized that people still celebrate Christmas.
Man, whoever coined the name "Grey Doofus" for the previous governor had it right on. Calling your Christmas tree a "Holiday Tree" to avoid offending the 15% of the population that's not Christian isn't going to score you any points there. You know... since they don't celebrate any holidays involving lit up trees and stuff.
It just annoys the 85% of the population that's Christian and you end up with everyone thinking you're a politically correct dumbass. How's that recall thing working out for you, Gov Davis?

So all you Christian readers have like another two and a half weeks to get your second mortgage approved so you can buy presents for your ungrateful children... good luck!
Likewise, I hope all my Jewish readers get eight nights full of kickass visits from the Hanukkah Armadillo.
And a bit late, but at least I'm still thinking of you - I hope my Muslim readers got a month of fun from the Eid al Fitr Roadside Bomber... or whoever the fuck you guys have.

Happy Whatever, Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home