Friday, May 21, 2010

I've got all the patterns down, up until the ninth key.

Just a quick note to all of my daily reader:

You may not realize it, but today is the 30th anniversary of the release of the Pac-Man arcade game. While he's been joined in arcade form by his lovely bride, son, super-powered alter-ego, and a host of pathetic retreads, the original will always be loved and adored by many a fan.

Google, of course has a doodle honoring Mr. Man up today. Typically, these things are kindof lame, because it's usually "celebrating" some boring poet nobody's ever heard of, or some crap like that... but Pac-Man finally gets one in the "W" column for the cool guys.
Super Bonus fun-time: The Google logo is a fully-playable version of the game. Enjoy!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Thanks for the tip. I've been avoiding Mr. Google because he seems to hijack me when it's most inconvenient. Dogpile is my friend.

And as karma would have it, I was eaten alive in Google PacMan.

9:40 PM, May 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home