Sunday, November 04, 2007

The edge of night, distract yourself

One of the blogs listed on the left over there posted the 12 Products From Hell list (which can be seen here and here - though it's up to you to determine which of them is the author, and which is a copyright-infringing dick-holster) for Halloween recently. I think it was Ace... but that's not really important. Anyway, I was just thinking that I dodged a bullet because I didn't see any of that crap in my trick-or-treat bag this year.

Or so I thought.

I got to the bottom of the bag today (hey, what can I say, I was hungry and I'll be damned if I'm waiting a half hour for Dominoes when there's gummi pizzas in my candy bag right fucking NOW) and I saw something rather curious. Now, I'm generally willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, so long as it doesn't involve any effort of my part... but If I didn't know better, I'd say those "3 Muskerteerses" bars my neighbor was passing out are Chinese knockoffs. What do you guys think?
After trying to eat one, I can confirm that those sneaky Mao-worshiping bastards have without question the worst quality control standards in the world. (And yes, I fully realize that those are solid lead ingots in the photo... you have no idea how long I searched for pictures of ones with Chinese characters on them.)


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home