Thursday, June 14, 2007

Try shaking a box in front of the Queen

Well it's Flag Day once more. If, by now, I have to tell any of my loyal readers about proper flag etiquette, I'd just as soon punch either one of them in the throat.



What's really important to remember today is that Rachy and I have been blog-homies for two years now. So today I'm going to celebrate in the appropriate fashion - with alcohol that I'm going to be drinking anyway, but I'll pretend that it's in honor of her. Cheers, Rachy!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Just last night I was telling my husband about the Memorial Day tidbit I learned from you! Of course, he looked at me like I was soooo lame and said, "I already knew that." But I learned something!

4:11 PM, June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just too awesome. As soon as I get outta here I'll raise a glass or ten in honour of this auspicious occasion!

3:34 AM, July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home