Friday, May 18, 2007

You're one of those guys I haven't seen since 1998

So... where the hell have I been lately, anyway?

Working my kiester off for a measly 3.0 this semester is the short answer. Unlike the Diva, I didn't get the fancy cars and fabulous prizes at kollij. No, I just barely squeaked out a lousy copy of the home game. Witness:

International Marketing: A
Eastern Economies Seminar: A
Intermediate Hammistani II: D

For the record, I want to say that I didn't feel right turning in work that was as littered with profanity as a city park after a hippie march. Generally, this is a positive... unless one happens to be studying Hammistani. Anyone who's spent twelve seconds reading the blog knows that we Hamms likey the F-bombs.

~Ahem~

I mean "Fuckitty-fucking motherfuckin bitch-licker on a flaming shit-cycle!!"

See my problem now? I wrote an entire paragraph about how much I curse, and I didn't even curse in it. It's a fucking miracle I passed that class.

Anyway, that's not what I came to talk to you about. I came to talk about where I've been in the two weeks since finals ended. Long story short, (too late) I've been hanging out with The Bruce.



Motherfucker is way more than two Durans. He's Duran to the fourth power at the very least. Also, at the risk of being gauche, may I say that for a guy who cut off his hand with a chainsaw, he certainly can tickle those ivories. His piano playing ain't bad either. (rim shot!)

----

Update: I just noticed that Mizz Ann Mean Teacher got better grades than me, too. And Rachy's back blogging today, to boot! Add in Mark's Zionist Pet pictures, and it's full-on pandemonium out there.
Dammit, but when you people get together to steal my thunder, you really go all-out. I have to admit that my hat's off to you all.


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

I only had one class, so the 4.0 doesn't really count.

12:21 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

So, you have teretts, is this a new finding, LOL.

12:54 AM, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Is this new? Fuck no, I've been this way for as long as I -- CHIMNEY SWEEPIN' COCKSUCKER!!

Erm... what was the question again?

5:48 AM, May 21, 2007  
Blogger Deadman said...

THIS...IS MY BOOMSTICK!

10:43 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home