Friday, March 23, 2007

Six whole hours and five long days

Generally I don't go in for the meme-blogging, but it occurred to me that I haven't really linked to Diva since the summer, and that's just not right. So anyway, since I'm too busy to deal with a visit from Fitty, a few minutes spent smarting off to a list of questions should be just the preventative medicine that I need.

The rule of this particular meme is simple, answer each thing on the list with no more and no less than three words:

01. Where is your cell phone? Table, I think.
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Why... you busy?
03. Hair? Still some left
04. Your mother? Alive and kickin'
05. Your father? Golfing, most likely
06. Your favorite item(s)? My Brown Backpack
07. Your dream last night? I always forget
08. Your favorite drink? Dublin Doctor Pepper.
09. Your dream guy/girl? Miss Alyson Hannigan (Drew Barrymore Taken?) (Hotties from Osiris!)
10. The room you are in? Generic Work Environment
11. Your fear? Snakes Plus Plane
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Not under ground
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Big Jim, Twins.
14. What are you not? Fat... I think.
15. Are you in love? Abso - effin - lutely
16. One of your wish list items? Dodge Viper Hardtop (Big Powerball Jackpot) (Finally Finish School)
17. What time is it? Time'ta Get Ill!
18. The last thing you did? Talked About Basketball
19. What are you wearing? Biz Caz Fri
20. Your favorite book? Very tough question (Lord of Rings) (Catch Twenty Two) (The Holy Scriptures) (The Hitchhiker's Guide)
21. The last thing you ate? Day Old Pizza
22. Your life? Ongoing, thank God.
23. Your mood? Fair to middlin'
24. Your friends? Homies for life (Exist - unlike Mabel)
25. What are you thinking about right now? Make more jokes!
26. Your car? Powered by rice (Not a Viper) (Four Door Sedan)
27. What are you doing at this moment? Big Frickin' Duh (Workin' For Livin')
28. Your summer? In three months
29. Your relationship status? Guys never know
30. What is on your TV screen? Nothing, I hope
31. When is the last time you laughed? Watching Andy Barker (Snappin' A Crat)
32. Last time you cried? I deny everything.
33. School? Kicking my ass.

For this many three-word answers, there should have been more three-word questions. Now that would take some talent.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Mabel is real...
you'll be sorry.
Not a threat;
perhaps a promise.
It's been awhile,
my cyberhouse homie.
See you around.
Signed, your pal,
Mrs. Hillbilly Mom

6:57 PM, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home