Thursday, May 24, 2007

And my work fills the sky with flame

Any of you who also read my onetime Big Blogger 2 Cyberhousemate Mark's blog know that he's no stranger to the occasional blog drama. Actually, he's more like His Honor, the Mayor of Dramatown. (not to be confused with caketown) But I digress.

In the last couple weeks, Mark's blogged about a couple of pictures of his floating around the web-o-tron. Specifically, pix of guns pointing at the camera, and Zionist pets. Now, I fully intended to take my own versions of each of these and slap them up in support of Mark... but you know how me and photo deadlines are. I just don't roll like that. Hell, I never did get around to taking pictures of that Batman car from two years ago.

Anyway, a couple days ago, Mark referred to his blog as "the garbage I churn out for all my fucking unnappreciative trollcocks." As a man who appreciates colorful language, I had to stand up and applaud such a description of the dramatis personae that inhabit KOTGD. In the comments, I promised to create a trollcock badge... and today I make good on that promise.





Mark, whatever you want to do with it is entirely up to you. Award it to your friends, brand it upon you enemies, tattoo it on your mom. Whatever, I don't care. I'm satisfied just knowing that more people are saying the word "trollcock" because of you.
I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that I'm a very appreciative trollcock. So thanks, Mark.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

WOOT! The Mayor of Dramatown!

Thank you, thank you! Does this mean I have to wear a tux and tails and a top hat and shit?

You the man!

10:42 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home