Saturday, April 15, 2006

There's always something happening and it's usually quite loud

I've been mulling over this question for a few days now, ever since the announcement popped up on Rachy's site. As of this morning, I still haven't come to a decision so I put it to you, dear reader: (sic) Should I sign up for Big Blogger 2?

I can see pros and cons with the whole thing, and will likely either be forced to duck out after a rather short stay... assuming I don't get the boot. But on the whole, I'm inclined to give it a go out of respect for the first iteration of the Big Blogger project. Big Blogger introduced me to quite a number of interesting blogs, Deadpan Ann and the Nation of Beklakia, to name a few.
On the other hand I've tried my hand at a daily blogging project before, and demonstrated my woeful inability to keep up. Plus, would it be considered rude of me to possibly crowd out another worthier entrant because of my half-assed blogging ethic?

So let's hear it, my homies. What do you recommend?


2 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Ah fuck it, perhaps I'll get a few readers out of the deal that aren't against dropping a comment every now and again. ('cept Rachy, she's always cool like that.)

3:18 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

It's so done, it's charcoal. I even did the courtesy of linking it, cuz I'm a fuckin gentleman and shit.

2:19 AM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home