Thursday, April 06, 2006

Since you’ve gone I been lost without a trace

If you read Michelle Malkin's blog daily, like you should, you'll know she was recently the recipient of a cheap shot to her her integrity. A pissant lefty blogger has been attempting to smear her for a while now with claims that she doesn't write all of the posts attributed to her. The other day he sank to tracking Michelle's physical movements and trying to correlate them with her blog posts.

As many others have said, it's creepy and pathetic. This sort of this is also precisely why I forge the timestamps on all my posts. (Sorry to shatter your illusions there, dear reader)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say I'm in the same league as Michelle Malkin, or any other blogger... I'm under no illusions here. However, I've been known to make the controversial post or two, and if the past year's events are any indication, I'll make plenty more of them in the future.
The last damn thing I need is someone picketing my lawn or emailing me death threats because I said something about their pet issue.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home