Thursday, March 30, 2006

Caress your funky dreads in the candle glow.

Let's not even talk about how overdue these pictures are, OK?

Good.

Now, without further ado, I present the fruits of the photomat:

----



Here's a companion photo to go with my cereal-palooza. Somehow, I felt it necessary to prove that I did indeed posess a box of Boo Berry. Anyway, ol' Boo's all gone now... he'll be missed.

----


Score one for evolution

Right around that time, I took this photo as well. I came home from class and found a hawk perched on the balcony of my apartment complex eating one of the many damn pigeons that hang out here and bless us with their offal. I can't imagine he was all that appetizing, but more power to him all the same.

----

Unfortunately, I never did get a shot of the dude with 23-inch rims. That's like a holy grail picture for me now. I guess he only shows up every ten years or so, though... like Brigadoon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home