Monday, March 07, 2005

No one's gonna drag you up, to get into the light where you belong

(as if any I really had a choice of what to use for the title of this one... Thanks, flatheaded Swedes!)

Longtime readers will no doubt be aware of the joy I take in pointing out the many stupid things that professional athletes do. Today will be a delightful tanget on that beloved pasttime. We'll be talking about other people making fun of stupid athletes. Huzzah!
With my Captain Brass impression out of the way, I have to admit I've got no damn idea how I missed this story. Shockingly, it seems I'm not the only person in America that thinks Randy Moss is slightly more self-important than... shit... I can't really name someone any more meglomaniacal than Straight Cash Homey. Idi Amin comes a close second, I guess. I should point out in Randy's defense that if he didn't get fined so much, he'd have an airport with his name on it already... probably two or three of them.

Channel3000 has some lo-res pictures of the billboards available - in snazzy slideshow format, no less!

Anyway, rock on Wisconsin. You may be a godforsaken frozen tundra fit for neither man nor beast, but you've got some clever cheese-gobbling mofos up there.

2 Comments:

Blogger di said...

I had not heard about that gem of a story! Thank you, oh stewed one. And please keep us updated should this story develop. Also, don't you think it's time you told me who you are? Haven't I suffered enough?

10:40 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

I think Popeye put it best when he said "I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam."

Not that it's really relevant, of course. ^_^

3:42 AM, March 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home