Thursday, October 21, 2004

Fix it so you never leave this house of pain!

It was bound to happen eventually... I spend enough time perusing through Di's blog that it was inevitable that I mention "Reality" TV. So if I'm going to do this, let's do it right.
According to Yahoo News (and many a wiseacre in my circle of friends) Court TV apparently has a reality TV show called "House of Clues," in which contestants rummage through your house to figure out who you are. I'm getting a "What's My Line?" meets "Breaking and Entering" kind of thing here. Naturally, I'm not the only one who had no idea this show existed. Many Court TV viewers are also completely in the dark on this one... considering that it's shown in the 3am timeslot. To add insult to injury, the show started its second season this week. What a kickass publicity machine they're running over at Court TV, when you can't get press until you've been on air for a year.
But that's not why I mention this show today. Nope. Typically, this show's existance would be the joke, but lucky you, Court TV's upping the celebrity factor by a millimeter or so for the new season. That's right, celebrity contestants this season will be professional mooch Kato Kaelin, and in-need-of-professional-help Omarosa. I would give a kidney to have my house used for that episode. I imagine it would go a lil sumpin like this:

Fade In on a bigass lie detector sitting in my entryway. Enter Kato and Omarosa. Closeup on both their faces... Exit, stage right. Roll credits.

Damn, I should be in Hollywood.
Or at least in Bollywood... or Dollywood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home