Friday, August 25, 2006

Who-who-who's moving much too fast, is it you?

Disclaimer: Today's post is only for the most sophisticated, urbane, cosmopolitan sort of blog reader.

Ha, like I'd ever post anything like that. Even I wouldn't be able to read it. Actually, this post is about quite possibly the red-neckiest thing I've seen all month. And I include each NASCAR event in that calculation - combined.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... the Hot Dog Martini.

I predict that it will become the Diva's beverage of choice just as soon as the wieners are thoroughly soaked. Salud, Everyone!


2 Comments:

Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Are you saying Diva likes the wiener?
Who knew?

3:37 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Take away the vodka, and I'd drink that.

PS: Word Verification: idahoff

5:18 PM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home