Monday, June 06, 2005

Slow-motion weekdays stare me down

I'm starting to think I made a tactical error in joining the cell-phone armada.

You see, in the beginning I wanted nothing to do with cellphones and their ilk, but was forced into it by the circumstances of my situation. So I begrudgingly bought the John Heffron model that just makes calls and lets me talk to people.
That was in the fall. (or "autumn" for all you arteests / English)

Now with spring fully sprung, and summer barreling towards us, I'm starting to see a bunch of really weird shit going on around town. Shit that the world totally needs to be made aware of.

For example:
  • A short gentlemen of Arabic descent with a shaved head and the top 3 or 4 buttons on his shirt undone. Seriously, if this guy's shirt was any color other than white, he'd be a 60s Batman villian. Or Captain Ahab.

  • One of the Joker's henchman-mobiles. (speaking of batman...) Only this one has 23" rims with chrome spinners. How did I know they were 23" rims you ask? Simple, because he has a bigass orange 23" painted on his side windows. My new misson this week is to drive around town and find this guy so I can get a picture.


There's other stuff equally weird that's not going anywhere that I'll have to get pictures of as well... then we can all make fun of them together!

2 Comments:

Blogger di said...

You should take a picture of the city limits sign.....

10:26 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Check out thurdsay's S*P. Yet another true believer that phones are phones, not a shaky foundation to bolt bizarre gewgaws onto.

4:18 AM, June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home