Wednesday, August 31, 2005

And I don't get what goes on in his mind

You know, there's just some times when you find yourself in a situation -- you don't know how you got there -- you just look up and BAM there you are. It's not necessarily a grave "fear for your life" sort of thing, but it's creeping you out nonetheless.

Today, I found myself in just such a situation.

I walked down to my apartment building's postbox "complex" to pick up the mail. Well, there's the mailman, a grizzled Vietnam vet looking guy, talking to another resident. (I don't really know how to describe the second guy... but I can find a picture that's close enough.)



There ya go: Langley. The postman was talking to Langley... About Chinese AK-47s.

More specifically, about problems with full-auto fire on Chinese AK-47s, and how you can avoid the problem by doing something or other to the springs. Obviously I didn't hang out and er, shoot the breeze with the coffeeklatch in the black pajamas, so I can't help you out if you're experiencing similar problems.

Like I said, sometimes you just find yourself in these situations and you have to ride it out. As far as any advice I can offer - I dunno. It's probably best not to make any sudden movements, though.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tiptoes slowly backwards and resolves to collect mail later in the day*

12:54 AM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home