Monday, April 25, 2005

Transparent in critical moments, you drop me when your hands aren't full

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... Any other post that you may have seen claiming to be from today is irrelevant and inconsequential. Actually, it's just non-sequential. You see, now that I've had time to sleep on it I think it would be more effective to hold it over for a week or two until the heat dies down.
On a related note, if I have to skip town could one of you guys cover at work for me?

So as not to shortchange all the readers that aren't blogsurfing Filipinos or Brazilian shoe fetishists (actual readers I've gotten here, btw) I'll share with you with the thoughts I had while driving around last night:
"Hey, this isn't my house... what the fuck am I doing here?"

To clarify - I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and drove to an old residence. Not just any residence, mind you, but one I lived at like 7 years ago. SEVEN YEARS AGO. All I can offer by way of explanation is that I was quite tired, and thinking about the goold ole days.

I was also thinking about why the cops haven't arrested the Trix rabbit for hanging around pre-teen kids and harassing them repeatedly. I mean damn, that junkie fuck uses disguises to try and sneak in their homes and schools, what more do you guys need to bust his ass?
In the rabbit's defense, I'd be pretty pissed at the world if I was a highly-paid corporate icon rolling in liquid cash, but a fucking grocery store wouldn't sell me a three dollar box of cereal because of my race. Not "crush someone's innocence by molesting the hell out of them" pissed... but still pretty pissed to take a bowl of cereal away from one of those smarmy bastards and shove it up his ass...
Actually, I suppose that would make me a molester in some states. Thank God I'm not a rabbit, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home