Monday, October 24, 2005

If you'd like to talk for hours

Two quick items that crossed my notice just now... or rather, will cross my notice this afternoon. Because I'm posting from the future. The future where we all will live some day.
So mark my words well friends, because future posts like this will affect your life in the future.

First off, a big hoo-ah! goes out to Mohamed from Aberdeen. Thanks for dropping by, bro. If there's anything else I can help you with on your dissemination / censoring mission today, just gimme a shout-out. Act fact though, it's been documented that reading my blog is suspicion enough to start proceedings for a section 8 dismissal.

Secondly, the most recent Something Positive is hilarious. Couple that with the fact that the esteemed Mr. Milholland has a picture of the greatest Halloween costume ever, and I might have to switch to depends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home