Thursday, June 02, 2005

Been waiting and now you're sinking slow

Hey you guys. Is it just me, or am I missing something on the whole Deep Throat media glut? I don't remember ANY of this stuff from back in the day. Granted, I wasn't alive for the hubbub the first time around, but I did see the movie. I guess it just didn't cover all the little details people have been sifting through with a fine-toothed comb for 30 years... really strange when you consider that that's all they're talking about now, and there's been no mention of all the various people having sex.
Come to think of it, practically all I remember from the film is a bunch of fucking. I guess I was getting popcorn during the scenes with all the political stuff...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Go troll for hits somewhere else, Chester. Your screed has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with Deep Throat... either one of them.

For someone allegedly attending a reputable school like Princeton, you don't seem to do more than parrot other bloggers' opinions and make horrendous spelling errors. Were I you, I'd look into a refund of some of that 32 grand you're pissing away.

8:01 PM, June 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home