Monday, June 13, 2005

Just to tell you once again: Who's Bad!

A: The whole fucking lot of them.

Man, it's nice to see OJ's jury can still get work, right folks? Seriously though, it's fucking pathetic to think that even when they have multiple witnesses claiming that Mike was a regular Brian Flanagan with the Jesus Juice, Pauly, Tia and the rest of the 12 angry men can't equate that to "guilty of providing alcohol to minors." Never mind that the defense couldn't be bothered to even dispute the charges.

But enough with the scholarly analysis, let's get to the part where I make fun of the stupidity! Huzzah!

As soon as I heard a verdict would be read at 4:30, I set my alarm for 5 so I wouldn't have to sit through all the waiting to discover whatever bizarre fucking excuse / pajama ensemble that Billie Jean would be wearing to court, yet not be too late to hear the media pathetically trying to fill the empty space with "coverage." I timed it almost perfectly, of course. I had the radio on while waiting (because really, video games come before freakshows any day of the week) and I didn't have to wait 5 minutes before I heard the line of the day from the ABC announcer guy:

"Now folks, when they go into the courtroom there won't be any picture feed, you'll just hear the audio over your radios."


Thanks for the warning, Dr. Marconi. I was starting to get worried there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

I kinda figured DewyDew would agree with me on this one.

I'm a legal scholar or somethin... huzzah!

10:49 AM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home